My Blog List

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

a year gone by

Well 2011 has almost come to an end, so much has happened in one short year.

Where to begin.

In March, my last two children and a cat left the nest at the same time, that was somewhat emotional. They left us with two faithful dogs.

I left my job in April to practice retirement. My hubbie and I headed south for a week of R&R in Varadero, Cuba, it was delightful.

July 21, my son and I left for our journey to India. On July 26th our precious grandson was born in Mumbai, India.

August 5th, our devoted Bear went to meet her Maker.

August 30th I officially retired, but still in India enduring the monsoon season and humidity.

September 6th we left India to return to Canada, where baby 'O' first met his Opa and aunts.

October, baby 'O' met for the first time other family members and friends.

December, my son bought his very first house.

During this time people have come into my life, and then there are those who left. I have loved them all, and still love those around me.

I hope and pray that the new year brings health and happiness to all and more importantly a true sense of Peace.

Until next time

Me (Grannie)

1 comment:

  1. What a year you have had!! All in all sounds like a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete