Has anyone experienced a sore BIG Toe? Not because you stubbed it on the corner of the bed, but because you just woke up one morning and your BIG toe was throbbing. Well, that would be me. My co-workers say it's GOUT, GOUT? What the heck is GOUT? From what I heard, GOUT is associated with fat old men. Dare I google it? I don't think so, then I'll become symptomatic, and actually believe I have GOUT. But then again, when you're 50+ you lose your female hormones and start growing facial hair and stuff. Maybe I'm turning into a fat old man. Therefore, maybe it is gout.
I know of someone that complained of a sore BIG toe and died. Can you die from GOUT?
My husband says "Go to the doctor!". I say, "I was just at the Doctor complaining about the planters wart in my mouth and my hearing, I can't go back and say, while I'm here, can you check out my sore BIG toe. My Doctor will think there's something mentally wrong with me.". However, my sore BIG toe is not imaginary, its very real, I mean its throbbing, am I turning into a fat old man? Probably, then that will explain everything.
So, just asking, does being 50+ come with having a sore big toe that could possibly be GOUT? Do 50+ females get GOUT? Dare I google it? I don't think so, maybe I'll just wait it out, or maybe I'll go to the Doctor. I don't know, it seems one thing after another when you get to be 50+, I wonder what's next, hopefully not morphing into a fat old man.
Until next time
Me
O my goodness - I really believe you need to see a doctor and it's not for gout!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTo Anon, thanks for your support & understanding, I'll take your suggestion under consideration.
ReplyDelete