I guess I'm now a Facebook Stalker.
I never in my life ever believed that I would resort to such a thing.
I don't know about you, but when I use FB, I frequent my FB friends profile pages. I do this because I thought FB was a social network. When we join the FB world and accept people as our friends, we have to expect these people to visit our FB pages, reading our wall, looking at pictures etc.
I have on a few occasions had some FB friends let me know how often I visit their profile page. Do you not think I know, do I need to be reminded that I'm a FB Stalker?
When you retire from the workforce, you have to find something to replace what you did at work for 30 years. For now, I have become a Facebook Stalker and that's what I'm going to do for the next little while until I find something else to do. Oh, and on another note, if you read my last blog entry, I was immobile for 5 weeks because of that ridiculous plantar fasciitis or whatever it was. That left me sitting on the couch looking at your FB profile page.
No worry's, I'm friendly and a little curious and alot bored.
Until next time me (Grannie)
I never in my life ever believed that I would resort to such a thing.
I don't know about you, but when I use FB, I frequent my FB friends profile pages. I do this because I thought FB was a social network. When we join the FB world and accept people as our friends, we have to expect these people to visit our FB pages, reading our wall, looking at pictures etc.
I have on a few occasions had some FB friends let me know how often I visit their profile page. Do you not think I know, do I need to be reminded that I'm a FB Stalker?
When you retire from the workforce, you have to find something to replace what you did at work for 30 years. For now, I have become a Facebook Stalker and that's what I'm going to do for the next little while until I find something else to do. Oh, and on another note, if you read my last blog entry, I was immobile for 5 weeks because of that ridiculous plantar fasciitis or whatever it was. That left me sitting on the couch looking at your FB profile page.
No worry's, I'm friendly and a little curious and alot bored.
Until next time me (Grannie)
