My Blog List

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bombay Adventure .....WELCOME TO OUR WORLD......



Orion Preet MacDougall Morrison born on July 26, 2011 around 6:20pm weighing in at approximately 8 pounds!!!

Orion and Dad are doing wonderful! Pictures to follow shortly.

He's one sweet baby, and of course I have the right to say that because I'm the Grannie. No longer Grannie in waiting, simply ......


Until Next time

Grannie

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations -- so very exciting!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Grannie, wonderful news!!!! :)

    Please pass on our huge congratulations to Toban, of course we will give them ourselves when he next updates on his blog but we've been checking in every 15 minutes over the last few days in anticipation of this brilliant news!

    Adam, Michael & Beau x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya'all. Toban will be posting picks of his delightful son soon. Adam and Michael congrats to you 2 as well, I have been following your blog lately and think your son is simply handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome Grannie Lorna. Give Toban a big hug for me. Congratulations all around. Can't wait to see the wee lad. The world is now a better place!

    ReplyDelete