They say 40 is todays 30, not sure what that means. Does it also mean that 20 is todays 10? So, if 40 is todays 30, then 50 must be today's 40. So does today's 40 (50), mean we can act like a 40 year old who is today's 30?
If I was to assume 50 is today's 40, then i have to go back in time and recall what was happening when I was forty.
When I was 40 I had eyelids that when your eyes were open they looked open, today at 50 even though my eyes are open, they look like they are closed.
When I was 40, my neck looked sleek, something like that of a giraffes neck, now my neck at 50 looks more like a turkey.
When I was 40, my skin was unmarred no spots, no skin tags, now at 50 my body looks more like a leopard.
When I was 40, I had hair where hair is suppose to be, now at 50, well you know, hair growing where it's not suppose to be.
When I was 40, my skin was smooth and bounced back, you know just like an elastic. Now at 50, my skin resembles more like that of an elephant, you smile or squint and your skin stays in the same position until you reassemble it manually.
Now, that's just the body, when I was 40 I could remember what the weather was like yesterday, a month ago even a year ago on a specific day. At 50, i don't care about the weather as long as it's warm and my feet aren't cold.
At 40 I walked with that assertive sexy walk, at 50 i shuffle along swaying back and forth because my balance is off.
If 50 is today's 40 then I'm missing something, like for one a face and body lift.
Me
Sounds to me like 50 is the new 80!
ReplyDeletePULL OUT THE PLASTIC CEMENT - she's having a crisis!!!
ReplyDeleteUnless you drastically touched up that photo, you look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWhenever you can, get in a 'brisk' walk and you will soon claim back your assertive 'sexy' walk.