My Blog List

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Have you ever considered......?

Have you ever considered body enhancement? I'm sure you all have, you can't tell me that we don't each have a little bit of vanity in our bones. I've thought about it, sure I have. Not breast enhancement mind you, because I think what's the point. I think at our age we're more interested in what aging has done to our face. If our face looks young, then the rest must look young too. Who are we fooling? But then again, I was thinking what's wrong with a little tuck here or a little botox there, or whatever they do to make us look younger. Do I really want to go through the pain, embarassment if it doesn't work and you look like someones cat? I've seen that on TV before, where some have gone through it and in the end they look like some animal. Speaking of animals, i.e. dogs, or whatever, they don't worry about how they look, or maybe they do, but as far as we know they don't worry, they age gracefully. I think again, do I really want to look like Joan Rivers, or Phylis Diller, maybe I do. I haven't really figured it out yet.

But then again, if we pursue enhancement to our faces, then what about the rest of it? You just can't have a young, stretched face that doesn't move, you need the body to match. And then it becomes a never ending story.

So I haven't really made up my mind about it. Maybe one of you can provide some guidance and whether body enhancement should be pursued at our age. Or should we just accept the hand we've been dealt and suck it up.

Until next time.

Me

1 comment:

  1. I don't think there is anything wrong with minimal enhancements, if they make someone feel better and more confident about themselves. But a lot of older people don't even need it and that is including yourself. But who am I to tell you you look great if you don't think so yourself ( I don't mean you personally, just in general)

    All in all, whatever makes the person happy and comfy in their skin!!! xo

    ReplyDelete